Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Moving rotated object in scene window along axis, changes values of other coordinates
1) Download and open project
2) Open scene1 scene
3) Select the obj_player object
4) Move the object in scene view along any axis or plane
5) Notice that in the inspector all the coordinate change their value
Notes: this can only be reproduced when an object is rotated and has a child object (while testing, I tried moving another object in the scene and the results were as expected).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open