Search Issue Tracker
Move tool transform handle drawing bugs out when editor camera is on same plane
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Add a 3D cube to 0,0,0 and select it
3. Make sure "move tool" is active
4. Add the provided script "TransformVisBug.cs" to Assets folder
5. Open Unity Test -> Bug
6. Press 'Set buggy' from the window (sets editor camera so it's position is at 0, 0, 0)
7. Hold the center middle mouse button down and pan the camera around (as far as you want)
Expected result: No handle drawing issues.
Actual result: Scene View starts showing large polygons in different screen quadrants (colored in the transform handle colors), no matter how far you pan.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
1. If you switch to other tools or deselect the cube, the issue disappears.
2. You can take camera settings and move the near plane far away and you can see that they are gigantic buggy polygons and not just something near the camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window