Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Mouse position is offset when mouse scrolling in WebGL Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "scroll.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to WebGL
4. Build And Run the project
5. Open the console in the opened browser
6. Place your mouse cursor on the WebGL Player window
7. Scroll wheel in any direction
Expected results: "Old system mouse position" and "Mouse position" are the same
Actual results: "Old system mouse position" and "Mouse position" are different
Reproducible with: 1.2.0, 1.3.0 (2021.2.0b8, 2021.2.8f1, ,2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1)
Not reproducible with: 1.2.0, 1.3.0 (2019.4.34f1. 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0b7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time