Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Mouse position is offset when mouse scrolling in WebGL Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "scroll.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to WebGL
4. Build And Run the project
5. Open the console in the opened browser
6. Place your mouse cursor on the WebGL Player window
7. Scroll wheel in any direction
Expected results: "Old system mouse position" and "Mouse position" are the same
Actual results: "Old system mouse position" and "Mouse position" are different
Reproducible with: 1.2.0, 1.3.0 (2021.2.0b8, 2021.2.8f1, ,2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1)
Not reproducible with: 1.2.0, 1.3.0 (2019.4.34f1. 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0b7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode