Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Mouse icon is stuck at "hand" in Timeline window, after middle mouse button was released outside of Timeline window
1. Create object with timeline.
2. Open timeline window.
3. Press and hold middle mouse button to move around Timeline.
4. Release middle mouse button outside Timeline window.
5. Move mouse back to Timeline window.
Expected result: Mouse icon is the default one.
Actual result: Mouse icon is "hand" even though middle mouse button is not pressed.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer