Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Mouse icon is stuck at "hand" in Timeline window, after middle mouse button was released outside of Timeline window
1. Create object with timeline.
2. Open timeline window.
3. Press and hold middle mouse button to move around Timeline.
4. Release middle mouse button outside Timeline window.
5. Move mouse back to Timeline window.
Expected result: Mouse icon is the default one.
Actual result: Mouse icon is "hand" even though middle mouse button is not pressed.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime