Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Mouse icon is stuck at "hand" in Timeline window, after middle mouse button was released outside of Timeline window
1. Create object with timeline.
2. Open timeline window.
3. Press and hold middle mouse button to move around Timeline.
4. Release middle mouse button outside Timeline window.
5. Move mouse back to Timeline window.
Expected result: Mouse icon is the default one.
Actual result: Mouse icon is "hand" even though middle mouse button is not pressed.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject