Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Mouse icon is stuck at "hand" in Timeline window, after middle mouse button was released outside of Timeline window
1. Create object with timeline.
2. Open timeline window.
3. Press and hold middle mouse button to move around Timeline.
4. Release middle mouse button outside Timeline window.
5. Move mouse back to Timeline window.
Expected result: Mouse icon is the default one.
Actual result: Mouse icon is "hand" even though middle mouse button is not pressed.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled