Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Mouse icon is stuck at "hand" in Timeline window, after middle mouse button was released outside of Timeline window
1. Create object with timeline.
2. Open timeline window.
3. Press and hold middle mouse button to move around Timeline.
4. Release middle mouse button outside Timeline window.
5. Move mouse back to Timeline window.
Expected result: Mouse icon is the default one.
Actual result: Mouse icon is "hand" even though middle mouse button is not pressed.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'