Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Mouse click does not select the correct array element in the Inspector window while scrolling
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open attached project (1109673repro.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene' and select 'GameObject' in the Hierarchy
3. Scroll down the array elements until Transform window is not visible.
4. select any array element using mouse click
Expected results: The array element corresponding to the mouse click is selected
Actual results: array element corresponding to mouse click is not highlighted but a random element located at certain offset from actual selected element is highlighted.
Note : This bug was noticed while working on case 1109673, which was detected in 2018.3 version. The current bug did not exist when case 1109673 first appeared.
We can use the same project attached to issue 1109673 to reproduce this issue.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a14...
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1,...., 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build