Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[MotionVectors] z-bias applied to motion vectors reduces precision
z-bias is applied to motion vectors to match the z-bias required for precision loss when multiplying matrices for dynamic batching. This reduces precision in motion vectors even when dynamic batching is disabled.
1) Open project and scene "Repro"
2) Enter play mode (motion vector debug is enabled)
3) Notice how the motion vectors are "leaking" through the front cube
Actual result: Motion vectors are "leaking" through the front cube
Expected result: Motion vectors do not leak
This is fixed by this PR: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/50387/_/graphics/motion-vectors-precision-fix
Fix is tested and confirmed against this repro in trunk
Reproduces in 5.6+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set