Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[MotionVectors] z-bias applied to motion vectors reduces precision
z-bias is applied to motion vectors to match the z-bias required for precision loss when multiplying matrices for dynamic batching. This reduces precision in motion vectors even when dynamic batching is disabled.
1) Open project and scene "Repro"
2) Enter play mode (motion vector debug is enabled)
3) Notice how the motion vectors are "leaking" through the front cube
Actual result: Motion vectors are "leaking" through the front cube
Expected result: Motion vectors do not leak
This is fixed by this PR: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/50387/_/graphics/motion-vectors-precision-fix
Fix is tested and confirmed against this repro in trunk
Reproduces in 5.6+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear