Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[MotionVectors] z-bias applied to motion vectors reduces precision
z-bias is applied to motion vectors to match the z-bias required for precision loss when multiplying matrices for dynamic batching. This reduces precision in motion vectors even when dynamic batching is disabled.
1) Open project and scene "Repro"
2) Enter play mode (motion vector debug is enabled)
3) Notice how the motion vectors are "leaking" through the front cube
Actual result: Motion vectors are "leaking" through the front cube
Expected result: Motion vectors do not leak
This is fixed by this PR: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/50387/_/graphics/motion-vectors-precision-fix
Fix is tested and confirmed against this repro in trunk
Reproduces in 5.6+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player