Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[MotionVectors] z-bias applied to motion vectors reduces precision
z-bias is applied to motion vectors to match the z-bias required for precision loss when multiplying matrices for dynamic batching. This reduces precision in motion vectors even when dynamic batching is disabled.
1) Open project and scene "Repro"
2) Enter play mode (motion vector debug is enabled)
3) Notice how the motion vectors are "leaking" through the front cube
Actual result: Motion vectors are "leaking" through the front cube
Expected result: Motion vectors do not leak
This is fixed by this PR: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/50387/_/graphics/motion-vectors-precision-fix
Fix is tested and confirmed against this repro in trunk
Reproduces in 5.6+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`