Search Issue Tracker
Most of Editor freezes due to lost device in graphics system when moving around scene view
1) Open the attached project (case_1154331-case_1146327-minimal.zip) and then the "Testing/Sculpt/Sculpting" scene
2) Keep scene view active by moving around and look at the 3d object in the scene.
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a11
Can't get it to launch without breaking up on 2019.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback