Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
MonoDevelop shows error on canceling the build
MonoDevelop shows error on canceling the build "Error: The compiler appears to have crashed. Check the build output pad for details."
- Build -> Build All
- When the build is in progress, click Cancel Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player