Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
MonoBehaviour Scripts cause compilation errors when the namespace contains a line break
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "Reproduction" (Assets/Scenes/Reproduction.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "BrokenMonoBehaviour"
4. In the Inspector window, observe the "Broken Mono Behaviour" Component
Expected result: "Does This Mono Behaviour Work" bool is seen
Actual result: "The associated script can not be loaded" warning is seen
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a7, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform