Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Modify Collider shortcut gets prioritised when trying to use another Shift + shortcut
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create a cube
- select the cube and press Shift + V for Vertex Snapping ( http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/Manual/PositioningGameObjects.html )
- notice that upon pressing Shift the Modify Collider shortcut is active
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`