Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Modified values of prefab instance should be shown in bold
1. Add "GameObject -> 3D Object -> Cube"
2. Drag and drop it to Project Browser to make a prefab out of it
3. Select prefab instance in the Hierarchy
4. In Inspector: Change scale, Change Mesh to "Capsule" in Mesh Filter, tick off "Receive Shadows" in Mesh Renderer, etc.
Actual: All overrides have blue strip (the mark of the overide) but they are not bold how they used to.
Expected: All overrides have blue strip (the mark of the overide) and they are bold as usual.
Note: Behaviour is changed when Northstar skin was introduced.
Not repro in Version 2019.3.0a2 (fa7740529556)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes