Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Modified values of prefab instance should be shown in bold
1. Add "GameObject -> 3D Object -> Cube"
2. Drag and drop it to Project Browser to make a prefab out of it
3. Select prefab instance in the Hierarchy
4. In Inspector: Change scale, Change Mesh to "Capsule" in Mesh Filter, tick off "Receive Shadows" in Mesh Renderer, etc.
Actual: All overrides have blue strip (the mark of the overide) but they are not bold how they used to.
Expected: All overrides have blue strip (the mark of the overide) and they are bold as usual.
Note: Behaviour is changed when Northstar skin was introduced.
Not repro in Version 2019.3.0a2 (fa7740529556)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source