Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Modified values of prefab instance should be shown in bold
1. Add "GameObject -> 3D Object -> Cube"
2. Drag and drop it to Project Browser to make a prefab out of it
3. Select prefab instance in the Hierarchy
4. In Inspector: Change scale, Change Mesh to "Capsule" in Mesh Filter, tick off "Receive Shadows" in Mesh Renderer, etc.
Actual: All overrides have blue strip (the mark of the overide) but they are not bold how they used to.
Expected: All overrides have blue strip (the mark of the overide) and they are bold as usual.
Note: Behaviour is changed when Northstar skin was introduced.
Not repro in Version 2019.3.0a2 (fa7740529556)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project