Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Modified values of prefab instance should be shown in bold
1. Add "GameObject -> 3D Object -> Cube"
2. Drag and drop it to Project Browser to make a prefab out of it
3. Select prefab instance in the Hierarchy
4. In Inspector: Change scale, Change Mesh to "Capsule" in Mesh Filter, tick off "Receive Shadows" in Mesh Renderer, etc.
Actual: All overrides have blue strip (the mark of the overide) but they are not bold how they used to.
Expected: All overrides have blue strip (the mark of the overide) and they are bold as usual.
Note: Behaviour is changed when Northstar skin was introduced.
Not repro in Version 2019.3.0a2 (fa7740529556)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used