Search Issue Tracker
Models lighting change when the shader is changed dynamically from "diffuse" to "bumped specular"
Setting shader to "bumped specular" in the editor and then building the project results in the correct behavior.
Google Nexus 5 with Android 4.4.2
Windows 8 Standalone build
Unity Version 4.2.2f1 (54f0fc09defb)
Unity Version 4.3.4f1 (e444f76e01cd)
With Optimize Mesh Data enabled we don't support changing the shader from one that uses normals only (diffuse) to one that uses normals and tangents (bump specular).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'