Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[ModelImporter] Second animation clip name gets index +10
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1) Open attached project
2) Select "Slenderman" fbx model
2) Add several clips to its animation list
3) Observe the index naming of the clips
Result: "Take 001" (default) the next clip will be named "Take 0010"
The expected result is: "Take 001", "Take 001 (1)", Take 001 (2)", etc.
... exactly the same behaviour as increments in the Hierarchy (duplicate GO).
Reproduced in 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)