Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[ModelImporter] Second animation clip name gets index +10
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1) Open attached project
2) Select "Slenderman" fbx model
2) Add several clips to its animation list
3) Observe the index naming of the clips
Result: "Take 001" (default) the next clip will be named "Take 0010"
The expected result is: "Take 001", "Take 001 (1)", Take 001 (2)", etc.
... exactly the same behaviour as increments in the Hierarchy (duplicate GO).
Reproduced in 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze