Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[ModelImporter] Second animation clip name gets index +10
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1) Open attached project
2) Select "Slenderman" fbx model
2) Add several clips to its animation list
3) Observe the index naming of the clips
Result: "Take 001" (default) the next clip will be named "Take 0010"
The expected result is: "Take 001", "Take 001 (1)", Take 001 (2)", etc.
... exactly the same behaviour as increments in the Hierarchy (duplicate GO).
Reproduced in 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas