Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[ModelImporter] Second animation clip name gets index +10
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1) Open attached project
2) Select "Slenderman" fbx model
2) Add several clips to its animation list
3) Observe the index naming of the clips
Result: "Take 001" (default) the next clip will be named "Take 0010"
The expected result is: "Take 001", "Take 001 (1)", Take 001 (2)", etc.
... exactly the same behaviour as increments in the Hierarchy (duplicate GO).
Reproduced in 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
- RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
- prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
- TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
- AnimatorOverrideController does not switch through animations