Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[ModelImporter] Second animation clip name gets index +10
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1) Open attached project
2) Select "Slenderman" fbx model
2) Add several clips to its animation list
3) Observe the index naming of the clips
Result: "Take 001" (default) the next clip will be named "Take 0010"
The expected result is: "Take 001", "Take 001 (1)", Take 001 (2)", etc.
... exactly the same behaviour as increments in the Hierarchy (duplicate GO).
Reproduced in 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel