Search Issue Tracker
Model rotation gets broken when animating with a Root Motion Node set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the latest attached project("withsetup.zip")
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe model animating
Expected result: model plays the walk animation as it should
Actual result: root motion node drags the entire model with it
Reproduced on 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
This does not reproduce when rig is set to Generic mode, only in Humanoid
By Design: There's a problem in how the avatar rig is set up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets