Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Model rotates 90 degrees when upgrading project from version 2020.2.0a20 and below to 2020.2.0a21 and above
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "BastionTest.zip" with version "2020.1.4f1"
2. Observe model standing upwards
3. Open the user's attached project from "BastionTest.zip" with versions above 2020.2.0a20
4. Observe model rotated 90 degrees laying down
Expected result: Model does not change its rotation
Actual result: Model rotates 90 degrees
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.0b1, 2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0b3
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f, 2019.4.10f, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string