Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
'Model is not registered' errors when disconnecting a system between its Initialize and Update contexts.
1. Create a new VFX and open it
2. Delete the edge between Initialize and Update
3. Observe the console errors.
- No errors.
- Reproduces in 10.3.1, 11.0.0, and 12.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode