Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
'Model is not registered' errors when disconnecting a system between its Initialize and Update contexts.
1. Create a new VFX and open it
2. Delete the edge between Initialize and Update
3. Observe the console errors.
- No errors.
- Reproduces in 10.3.1, 11.0.0, and 12.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window