Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
'Model is not registered' errors when disconnecting a system between its Initialize and Update contexts.
1. Create a new VFX and open it
2. Delete the edge between Initialize and Update
3. Observe the console errors.
- No errors.
- Reproduces in 10.3.1, 11.0.0, and 12.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed