Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
'Model is not registered' errors when disconnecting a system between its Initialize and Update contexts.
1. Create a new VFX and open it
2. Delete the edge between Initialize and Update
3. Observe the console errors.
- No errors.
- Reproduces in 10.3.1, 11.0.0, and 12.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator