Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Model importer doesn't allow creation of a new Humanoid Avatar from a model file automatically through a script
Model importer doesn't allow creation of a new Humanoid Avatar from a model file automatically when switching avatar definition to "Create From This Model" through a script. User has to manually do this step to create a working human avatar definition.
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open "AnimationPostProcessor.cs" in the “Scripts” -folder and set the "variable _case1" to be "true".
3. Use Project view to Reimport "Character_Case1_Rig.fbx" from inside of the “Rig” -folder (Right mouse button > Reimport).
4. Observe the Inspector Import Settings view.
- Unity fails to create a Human Avatar out of the model through the AnimationPostProcessor script.
- The file should now have a configured Human Avatar, created from the model automatically by script, without requiring the user to manually do it through the Import Settings view.
2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window