Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Error appears in Console window when importing a Model with Armature and Windows language is set to Czech
How to reproduce:
1. Set Windows language to Czech
2. Open attached "URP.zip" project
3. In the Project window, select Original/oldlady-v2" asset
4. Observe the error in the Console window
Expected result: No errors in the Console window
Actual result: "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero" error appears in Console window
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a7, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.0a6
1. The error disappears after deleting the Armature
2. The exception that is shown in the Console window:
"ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"