Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Error appears in Console window when importing a Model with Armature and Windows language is set to Czech
How to reproduce:
1. Set Windows language to Czech
2. Open attached "URP.zip" project
3. In the Project window, select Original/oldlady-v2" asset
4. Observe the error in the Console window
Expected result: No errors in the Console window
Actual result: "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero" error appears in Console window
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a7, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.0a6
1. The error disappears after deleting the Armature
2. The exception that is shown in the Console window:
"ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero."
Jun 03, 2021 08:36
It is not fixed for me on 2021.1.9f1.
When i interact with imported fbx or with avatar mask i still get this error.
Language change to english will fix it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Verified in: 2021.1.0a7
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in: 2020.2.2f1