Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
[Mobile] Video fails to play with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie after reopening the application just before video playback starts
1. Download and open attached "VideoIssue.zip" project.
2. Build and run on any android device.
3. When application opens, press "Play" button and instantly after that press Device home button.
4. After application goes into background, reopen it.
Expected result: After reopening the application, video continues playback from the point where application was quit.
Actual result: After reopening the application, video is not playing and "Play" is not interactable. Interaction activates only when app is reopened one more time.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.6f1.
Devices under test:
Samsung SM G920F (Galaxy S6)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Sony D6603 (Xperia Z3)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330,
Samsung GT I8190*, OS:4.1.2, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP,
Notes: Issue also on appears on iOS devices. It appears that at runtime, OnApplicationPause call does not happen after calling Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie if Home Button is pressed before video playback begins therefore resulting in video not playing after app is reopened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted