Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Mobile] Video fails to play with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie after reopening the application just before video playback starts
1. Download and open attached "VideoIssue.zip" project.
2. Build and run on any android device.
3. When application opens, press "Play" button and instantly after that press Device home button.
4. After application goes into background, reopen it.
Expected result: After reopening the application, video continues playback from the point where application was quit.
Actual result: After reopening the application, video is not playing and "Play" is not interactable. Interaction activates only when app is reopened one more time.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.6f1.
Devices under test:
Samsung SM G920F (Galaxy S6)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Sony D6603 (Xperia Z3)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330,
Samsung GT I8190*, OS:4.1.2, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP,
Notes: Issue also on appears on iOS devices. It appears that at runtime, OnApplicationPause call does not happen after calling Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie if Home Button is pressed before video playback begins therefore resulting in video not playing after app is reopened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed