Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
AssemblyUpdater leaves corrupted assembly when replacing instance method call with an extension method.
1. Create new project
2. Import "Easy Save - The Complete Save & Load Asset for Unity" package from AssetStore
3. Switch to iOS or Android platform
4. Select IL2CPP backend in PlayerSettings
6. Notice that build is incomplete, stopped and errors are thrown.
Expected behaviour: Building should complete.
Actual result: Builds do not complete with EasySave2 package.
Bug reproduced on Android and iOS platforms.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b3
Did not reproduce: Unity 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3
Regression introduced in Unity 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%