Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Mobile][UI] Scroll Rect contents leave screen boundaries and ignore custom colors on mobile devices
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build and deploy on an iOS or Android device.
3) Press 'Upgrades' button.
A Scroll Rect is displayed on the screen; it doesn't contain any entries, a scrollbar is shown on the right, even though it is not visible in editor mode.
Scroll area has default coloring, even though the background should be black.
This issue does not reproduce when running via Unity Remote app.
2018.1.0a1 (1442398fd94a - trunk as of 2017/10/12), 5.5.0b4
iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1 (Metal)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 7.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position