Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Mobile][UI] Scroll Rect contents leave screen boundaries and ignore custom colors on mobile devices
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build and deploy on an iOS or Android device.
3) Press 'Upgrades' button.
A Scroll Rect is displayed on the screen; it doesn't contain any entries, a scrollbar is shown on the right, even though it is not visible in editor mode.
Scroll area has default coloring, even though the background should be black.
This issue does not reproduce when running via Unity Remote app.
2018.1.0a1 (1442398fd94a - trunk as of 2017/10/12), 5.5.0b4
iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1 (Metal)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 7.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements