Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Mobile] Player crashes when LZ4 compression is disabled in the build pipeline
When running an application on android when built without LZ4 compression the game will crash, theoretically due to allocating 872415232 bytes of memory.
1. Open attached project with Unity
2. On the command line, run "/(Unity Location)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -executeMethod PeterBuild.DoBuild"
3. Deploy the project (should be PetersBuild.apk) on an android device
Result: the application crashes in the transition from the loading scene to the tutorial level.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3.
Tested with: LG Nexus 5X, Android 7.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted