Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Mobile] Player crashes when LZ4 compression is disabled in the build pipeline
When running an application on android when built without LZ4 compression the game will crash, theoretically due to allocating 872415232 bytes of memory.
1. Open attached project with Unity
2. On the command line, run "/(Unity Location)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -executeMethod PeterBuild.DoBuild"
3. Deploy the project (should be PetersBuild.apk) on an android device
Result: the application crashes in the transition from the loading scene to the tutorial level.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3.
Tested with: LG Nexus 5X, Android 7.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link