Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Mobile] Player crashes when LZ4 compression is disabled in the build pipeline
When running an application on android when built without LZ4 compression the game will crash, theoretically due to allocating 872415232 bytes of memory.
1. Open attached project with Unity
2. On the command line, run "/(Unity Location)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -executeMethod PeterBuild.DoBuild"
3. Deploy the project (should be PetersBuild.apk) on an android device
Result: the application crashes in the transition from the loading scene to the tutorial level.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3.
Tested with: LG Nexus 5X, Android 7.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)