Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Mobile] Player crashes when LZ4 compression is disabled in the build pipeline
When running an application on android when built without LZ4 compression the game will crash, theoretically due to allocating 872415232 bytes of memory.
1. Open attached project with Unity
2. On the command line, run "/(Unity Location)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -executeMethod PeterBuild.DoBuild"
3. Deploy the project (should be PetersBuild.apk) on an android device
Result: the application crashes in the transition from the loading scene to the tutorial level.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3.
Tested with: LG Nexus 5X, Android 7.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system