Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Mobile] Player crashes when LZ4 compression is disabled in the build pipeline
When running an application on android when built without LZ4 compression the game will crash, theoretically due to allocating 872415232 bytes of memory.
1. Open attached project with Unity
2. On the command line, run "/(Unity Location)/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -executeMethod PeterBuild.DoBuild"
3. Deploy the project (should be PetersBuild.apk) on an android device
Result: the application crashes in the transition from the loading scene to the tutorial level.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3.
Tested with: LG Nexus 5X, Android 7.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes