Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Mobile] OnPointerDown or OnPointerUp events are sometimes not called when tapping
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1400319_repro.zip")
2. Build And Run the "InputProblem" Scene on a mobile device
3. Tap with two fingers until "New Text" Text becomes inactive while still tapping & holding with one of the fingers - see "repro_video.mp4"
Expected result: OnPointerDown, OnPointerUp events are called consistently, "New Text" Text is always active while tapping & holding
Actual result: OnPointerDown, OnPointerUp events are not called consistently, "New Text" Text is sometimes not active while tapping & holding
Reproducible with: 1.1.1, 1.2.0, 1.3.0 (2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.29f1), 1.3.0 (2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0b8, 2022.2.0a5)
Could not test with: 1.1.0-preview.2, 1.0.2 (2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.29f1) - indicators sometimes become stuck
iPhone 13 mini (iOS 15)
iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 14.4.2)
VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00078, Motorola Nexus 6 (Nexus 6), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420
Huawei - (ELS-NX9), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window