Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.3-preview
Found in [Package]
Mobile Notifications - Errors with Notification icons are drawn over the icon details
When selecting a texture to use as a Mobile Notification icon on Android, if you select a texture that can't be used then an error message will be drawn over the details of the icon.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Go to Edit > Project Settings > Mobile Notification Settings
4. Select the Android tab
5. Inspect the Notification Icons section
Error messages should not be drawn over other text.
The error message for the selected texture is drawn over other labels and dropdowns.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on package version 1.0.2 using 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac