Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fix In Review for 2021.1.X
[Mobile Notifications] Editor crashes when clicking on any category while Mobile Notifications pane is open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1361351.zip"
2. In the Menu bar go to Edit > Project Settings
3. In the category list, press on Mobile Notifications
4. In the category list, press on Player category
Expected results: the Editor does not freeze or crash
Actual results: the Editor freezes/crashes
Reproducible with: 1.4.2 (2021.1.15f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2022.1.0a6)
Not reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2021.1.15f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2022.1.0a6), 1.4.2 (2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b9)
- Can be reproduced when closing the Project Settings window after doing step 3
- Editor can crash/freeze when opening Project Settings and the Mobile Notifications pane is opened by default
- On Windows actual result is StackOverflowException crash, on macOS - freeze
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete