Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[iOS] Multi-Display doesn't work on secondary displays when using URP or HDRP
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "Multi-Display.zip" project for iOS or Android
2. Connect extra screen to the device (via cable or Airplay if iOS)
3. Run the build on iOS device
Actual result: Second display doesn't get rendered.
Expected result: The second display gets rendered.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2018.3.14f1.
- iPhone 6s (iOS 11.4.1)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- iPhone Xr (iOS 13.0)
- Reproducible with both URP and HDRP.
- Not reproducible on OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap