Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[iOS] Multi-Display doesn't work on secondary displays when using URP or HDRP
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "Multi-Display.zip" project for iOS or Android
2. Connect extra screen to the device (via cable or Airplay if iOS)
3. Run the build on iOS device
Actual result: Second display doesn't get rendered.
Expected result: The second display gets rendered.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2018.3.14f1.
- iPhone 6s (iOS 11.4.1)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- iPhone Xr (iOS 13.0)
- Reproducible with both URP and HDRP.
- Not reproducible on OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker