Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-pre.6
Found in [Package]
preview.3 - 1.0.0
Input System Custom Binding broken / not registered when using RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod and loading scene directly
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open user's attached project "UnityTouchSamples.zip"
2) Make sure you have no "Scenes in Build"
4) Notice the console in the build
Expected results: No error related to Input are thrown
Actual results: Errors are thrown when launching the app:
"Error Unity InvalidOperationException: No binding composite with name 'PointerInput' has been registered"
"Error Unity InvalidOperationException: Binding 'point:<Touchscreen>/touch3/position[;Touch]' is marked as being part of a composite but the preceding binding is not a composite"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1(preview.3 - 1.0.0), 2020.1.0a24(preview.5 - 1.0.0)
VLNQA00325, Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9825, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00138, Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
Note: A possible fix would be to change the attribute to [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType.BeforeSceneLoad)]. Input System package was not present in Unity 2018.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine