Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
"AssetBundle.LoadAsset" race condition with "AssetBundle.Unload"
1. Open "AssetLoadSample2018LTS.zip" project
2. "Expansion" -> "Build AssetBundleData"
3. Build & Run (More noticeable on Android)
4. Spam press "Load loop 10"
Expected Result: "Destroying assets is not permitted to avoid data loss."
Actual Result: "AsyncUploadManager: Failed to close file. Ensure all async operations are complete before unloading bundles."
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.6f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2017.4.32f1
Rare repro as the race condition doesn't always happen
Reproduces with: IL2CPP and Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1