Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
"AssetBundle.LoadAsset" race condition with "AssetBundle.Unload"
1. Open "AssetLoadSample2018LTS.zip" project
2. "Expansion" -> "Build AssetBundleData"
3. Build & Run (More noticeable on Android)
4. Spam press "Load loop 10"
Expected Result: "Destroying assets is not permitted to avoid data loss."
Actual Result: "AsyncUploadManager: Failed to close file. Ensure all async operations are complete before unloading bundles."
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.6f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2017.4.32f1
Rare repro as the race condition doesn't always happen
Reproduces with: IL2CPP and Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values