Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
"AssetBundle.LoadAsset" race condition with "AssetBundle.Unload"
1. Open "AssetLoadSample2018LTS.zip" project
2. "Expansion" -> "Build AssetBundleData"
3. Build & Run (More noticeable on Android)
4. Spam press "Load loop 10"
Expected Result: "Destroying assets is not permitted to avoid data loss."
Actual Result: "AsyncUploadManager: Failed to close file. Ensure all async operations are complete before unloading bundles."
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.6f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2017.4.32f1
Rare repro as the race condition doesn't always happen
Reproduces with: IL2CPP and Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button