Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.9.2
Fixed in 1.8.4
Found in [Package]
[Mobile] [Addressables] "Could not produce class with ID 91" error when using LoadAssetAsync.Completed
How to reproduce:
1. Unzip the "Project.zip" project.
2. Change the platform to iOS.
3. Build the Addressables
Window > Asset Management > Addressables > Groups ---> Build > New Build > Default Build Script
4. Build the project for iOS
5. Build & Run the project to a device via Xcode
Actual result: Error is thrown in the Xcode console
Expected result: No error is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13.
Devices Reproducible with:
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.1.2)
- VLNQA00290, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- Full error:
Could not produce class with ID 91.
This could be caused by a class being stripped from the build even though it is needed. Try disabling 'Strip Engine Code' in Player Settings.
- The error appears when "Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<GameObject>(path).Completed += OnLoadedAsset;" is present.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)