Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Mixed Point/Spot Lights with Shadows Disabled don't Contribute Direct Light to Static Objects on Subtractive Lighting Mode
1. Open user attached Project
2. Generate Lighting
Expected result: Both of the middle Pins are illuminated
Actual result: Only one of the middle Pins is illuminated
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"