Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1, 2021.3.16f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a17
Mixed Point/Spot Lights with Shadows Disabled are baking Direct Light into Light Probes on Subtractive Lighting
1. Open the user's project "MixedLightBug.zip"
2. Open "TestMixedMode-Subtractive" scene
3. Go to the Lighting window
4. Make sure the Light Prove Visualization is set to "All Probes No Cells"
5. Generate Lighting
Expected result: no probes are illuminated around the top middle cylinder
Actual result: 1 probe is illuminated around the top middle cylinder
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached