Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
MissingReferenceException raised in the Console while reverting added GameObject from Overrides window
1. Create a new project
2. Add GameObject and convert it to prefab
3. Duplicate prefab instance
4. Parent one instance under another
5. Select the root and open Overrides window
6. Select Added GameObject and Revert it from Comparison window
MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'GameObject' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
Regression from: 2021.2.0a10
Please, take a look into attached movie
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio