Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
MissingReferenceException raised in the Console while reverting added GameObject from Overrides window
1. Create a new project
2. Add GameObject and convert it to prefab
3. Duplicate prefab instance
4. Parent one instance under another
5. Select the root and open Overrides window
6. Select Added GameObject and Revert it from Comparison window
MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'GameObject' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
Regression from: 2021.2.0a10
Please, take a look into attached movie
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state