Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.8f1, 2023.3.0b5
MissingComponentException is thrown when baking Probe Volumes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Bug Report.zip"
2. Open Window>Rendering>Lighting
3. Click "Generate Lighting" in the Lighting window
Expected results: No errors are thrown in the Console window
Actual results: "MissingComponentException: There is no 'MeshFilter' attached to the "SM_Desert_Palm_Large_04" game object" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2023.2.4f1, 2023.3.0b1
Could not test with: 2021.3.34f1, 2022.3.17f1 (compilation errors in the Console window)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 22H2
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"