Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Missing progress bar when compiling AOV shaders for Recording
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "2021.2.10f1_hdrp2.zip"
2. Open Assets > Scenes > SampleScene.unity
3. Open Window > General > Recorder > Recorder Window
4. In the Recorder window click the "START RECORDING" button
Expected result: Progress bar appears when compiling AOV shaders
Actual result: Progress bar does not appear when compiling AOV shaders
Reproducible with: 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.13f1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a6
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.35f1 (couldn't resolve console error)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a10