Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Missing MonoBleedingEdge/etc directory in ZipInstaller raises null reference instead of error message
The fix for this has been tested but here is how to verify it for the purposes of closing the case:
Build `Build WindowsEditorInstallerSet (zip)` in Katana
Download the Editor zip from `WindowsEditorZipInstallerSet/`
Look for `Editor/MonoBleedingEdge/etc` and see if there are directory contents.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes