Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Missing MonoBleedingEdge/etc directory in ZipInstaller raises null reference instead of error message
The fix for this has been tested but here is how to verify it for the purposes of closing the case:
Build `Build WindowsEditorInstallerSet (zip)` in Katana
Download the Editor zip from `WindowsEditorZipInstallerSet/`
Look for `Editor/MonoBleedingEdge/etc` and see if there are directory contents.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area