Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Missing MonoBleedingEdge/etc directory in ZipInstaller raises null reference instead of error message
The fix for this has been tested but here is how to verify it for the purposes of closing the case:
Build `Build WindowsEditorInstallerSet (zip)` in Katana
Download the Editor zip from `WindowsEditorZipInstallerSet/`
Look for `Editor/MonoBleedingEdge/etc` and see if there are directory contents.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version