Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Missing MonoBleedingEdge/etc directory in ZipInstaller raises null reference instead of error message
The fix for this has been tested but here is how to verify it for the purposes of closing the case:
Build `Build WindowsEditorInstallerSet (zip)` in Katana
Download the Editor zip from `WindowsEditorZipInstallerSet/`
Look for `Editor/MonoBleedingEdge/etc` and see if there are directory contents.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete