Search Issue Tracker
Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
Currently there is no way to avoid using a previously set Texture, Buffer etc in the local binding space of a compute shader if you can only set the global one. As soon as it is set once (previous frame) it will take precedence over the global one set the same frame. It caused a bug on vulkan, but the issue remains valid I believe.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window