Search Issue Tracker
Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
Currently there is no way to avoid using a previously set Texture, Buffer etc in the local binding space of a compute shader if you can only set the global one. As soon as it is set once (previous frame) it will take precedence over the global one set the same frame. It caused a bug on vulkan, but the issue remains valid I believe.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field