Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Mismatched serialization in the builtin class 'Mesh'
1. Open attached project
2. Open MismatchError scene
Expected result: No error
Actual result: Error is thrown: Mismatched serialization in the builtin class 'Mesh'. (Read 295476 bytes but expected 295477 bytes)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer