Search Issue Tracker
Misaligned rectangle in Xbox build settings
Go to Build Settings and click on Webplayer. Notice how the Scenes in Build box is nicely aligned with the Build Settings window edges.
Now click on Xbox. The Scenes in Build box is misaligned in the right side. This is only true if you click on XBox. For all the other platforms, the box is nicely aligned. I attached a screenshot to see what I mean.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project