Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[ReflectionProbes] Minor changes to mesh renderer transform values cause Reflection Probe weights to change
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open the SampleScene (Assets > Scenes)
2. Select one of the ground planes in the scene view
3. Being changing its transform values by a small decimal amount
4. Notice that the reflection probe weights in the Mesh Renderer component begin to change
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version