Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Minimising and then maximising crashes unity in PlatformSemaphore::WaitForSignal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_810392-Jumps.zip"
2. Open "LevelEditor" scene
3. Minimise the editor.
4. Wait 5 seconds.
5. Maximise the editor
6. Unity crashes.
Expected behavior: able to continue work after maximising.
Reproduced: 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b23, 5.4.0b24
Not reproduced: 5.3.5p6, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project