Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Bug] "min16f as def32" modifier in FXC bytecode not honored when converting to SPIR-V/ESSL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Go to Assets -> Scenes -> BugUnlitShader.shader, select it and press "Compile and show code"
3. Inspect the code at line 535 - 582
Expected: the calculations are done in highp
Actual: the calculations are done in mediump
Reproduced in: 2018.4.21f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode