Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[MetalEditor] GameView rendering broken and "GL.End requires material.SetPass before" errors in console with DepthOfField
DephtOfField effect (or other SM5.0 style shaders) break rendering in Metal Editor.
Technically it's not a regression (since Metal editor did not exist before 5.6), but since it's now the default for newly created projects, it seems like a regression to users.
Use TestPassShaderTarget.zip attached in comments to repro.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values