Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] Texture preview is not changed when changing mipmapping levels
1. Open project
2. Select 'kermit' image
3. Change its mipmapping level in texture preview window
Expected vs Actual: Texture should change in preview window when changing mipmapping levels
Reprouced: 5.6.0a5, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'