Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Metal] ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshotAsTexture yields a transparent texture
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to 'File > Build Settings > Player Settings'.
3. Check the 'Metal Editor Support' checkbox.
4. Play the 'Main' scene.
5. Click 'Capture'.
- Texture assigned to 'Canvas > RawImage' gets transparent.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Metal yields transparent texture.
- OpenGL yields black texture.
- Metal and OpenGL behavior is similar.
2018.2.0a1 (210ec0022b93), 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0a7 (feature introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors