Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Metal] ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshotAsTexture yields a transparent texture
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to 'File > Build Settings > Player Settings'.
3. Check the 'Metal Editor Support' checkbox.
4. Play the 'Main' scene.
5. Click 'Capture'.
- Texture assigned to 'Canvas > RawImage' gets transparent.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Metal yields transparent texture.
- OpenGL yields black texture.
- Metal and OpenGL behavior is similar.
2018.2.0a1 (210ec0022b93), 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0a7 (feature introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles