Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Metal] ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshotAsTexture yields a transparent texture
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to 'File > Build Settings > Player Settings'.
3. Check the 'Metal Editor Support' checkbox.
4. Play the 'Main' scene.
5. Click 'Capture'.
- Texture assigned to 'Canvas > RawImage' gets transparent.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Metal yields transparent texture.
- OpenGL yields black texture.
- Metal and OpenGL behavior is similar.
2018.2.0a1 (210ec0022b93), 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0a7 (feature introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build