Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Metal] ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshotAsTexture yields a transparent texture
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to 'File > Build Settings > Player Settings'.
3. Check the 'Metal Editor Support' checkbox.
4. Play the 'Main' scene.
5. Click 'Capture'.
- Texture assigned to 'Canvas > RawImage' gets transparent.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Metal yields transparent texture.
- OpenGL yields black texture.
- Metal and OpenGL behavior is similar.
2018.2.0a1 (210ec0022b93), 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0a7 (feature introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order