Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Metal][RealtimeGI] Baked albedo colors are different from the shaded colors after baking GI
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'VertexPaint_Playground' scene on OSX with Metal API;
2. In the lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. After the baking is done in the top left corner of the Scene view expand the dropdown list and choose 'Albedo' option under the 'Realtime Global Illumination' section.
The Albedo color is different from the Shaded view
Regression introduced in version 2019.2.0b1.
The Albedo color is the same with the Shaded view. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.2.0b1;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a14, 2019.1.14f1;
- Reproducible only on OSX with Metal API, not reproducible on OpenGLCore;
- Reproducible only with the Realtime GI, not reproducible with baked or mixed GI;
- Not reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour