Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Metal][RealtimeGI] Baked albedo colors are different from the shaded colors after baking GI
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'VertexPaint_Playground' scene on OSX with Metal API;
2. In the lighting window press 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. After the baking is done in the top left corner of the Scene view expand the dropdown list and choose 'Albedo' option under the 'Realtime Global Illumination' section.
The Albedo color is different from the Shaded view
Regression introduced in version 2019.2.0b1.
The Albedo color is the same with the Shaded view. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.2.0b1;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a14, 2019.1.14f1;
- Reproducible only on OSX with Metal API, not reproducible on OpenGLCore;
- Reproducible only with the Realtime GI, not reproducible with baked or mixed GI;
- Not reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first