Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Metal only] Crash when create Cubemap & Texture3D with TextureFormat.YUY2
1. on Mac, open metaltex.zip
2. open repro scene, hit play
Expected result: no crash + error in console saying creating these texture types with TextureFormat.YUY2 are not supported etc.
Reproducible: 2020.1.0a20.2541, 2019.3.0f5, 2018.4.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'