Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Metal only] Crash when create Cubemap & Texture3D with TextureFormat.YUY2
1. on Mac, open metaltex.zip
2. open repro scene, hit play
Expected result: no crash + error in console saying creating these texture types with TextureFormat.YUY2 are not supported etc.
Reproducible: 2020.1.0a20.2541, 2019.3.0f5, 2018.4.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved