Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[Metal] MovieTexture doesn't work on Metal API
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure Metal API is selected
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe video tinted red and "Assertion failed on expression: 'uploadDstFormat = = format'" error is thrown
Expected result: MovieTexture renders correct colours
Actual result: MovieTexture renders the entire video in a red tint and throws error
Reproduced on 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b4
Does not reproduce on 5.5.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown