Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] Memory leak occurs when resizing the preview window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attatched project (New Unity Project44)
2. Select the material in the Assets folder
3. Resize the preview window
4. Check Activity Monitor for Unity's memory usage
Expected result: no memory is leaked
Actual result: a memory leak occurs
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a9
Does not reproduce with OpenGL or Direct3D11
Unity's Memory Profiler does not detect this memory leak; it should be viewed via Activity Monitor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown