Search Issue Tracker
Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
This issue has no description.
Apple doesn't officially support Nvidia GPUs, even in external enclosures, and this issue is in their shader compiler. Not much we can do.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes