Search Issue Tracker
Messaging on dialog for "publishing over 5000 files" is confusing
We've had several customers (no less than 5 that have spoken up) see the following screenshot in regards to a commit only publishing 5000 files, and them thinking that it meant "the project can only have 5000 files total."
We should take a whack at this and make it much more clear what's going on.
jira ticket: https://jira.hq.unity3d.com/browse/SST-700
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect